Lisbon Cinemagraphs, by Istok Pavlović
- Awesome — Obviously
- Ninja — When used outside of the 忍び context, which is always
- Guru — When used outside of the guru-shishya context, which is always
- Badass — A piss poor substitute for ‘awesome’, see above
- Troublemaker — When used to describe ‘bros’, see below
- Bro — Not without its merits, as it describes all that’s wrong with the USA in three letters
To be continued.
This video is worth watching not only for the clarity of the argument, but especially for the conclusion it leads to.
From the description:
Collins is not sure if men went to the moon. but he is sure they could not have faked it.
Customer: Hi. How much is your paint?
Clerk: Well, sir, that all depends on quite a lot of things.
Customer: Can you give me a guess? Is there an average price?
Clerk: Our lowest price is $12 a gallon, and we have 60 different
prices up to $200 a gallon.
Customer: What’s the difference in the paint?
Clerk: Oh, there isn’t any difference; it’s all the same paint.