- Awesome — Obviously
- Ninja — When used outside of the 忍び context, which is always
- Guru — When used outside of the guru-shishya context, which is always
- Badass — A piss poor substitute for ‘awesome’, see above
- Troublemaker — When used to describe ‘bros’, see below
- Bro — Not without its merits, as it describes all that’s wrong with the USA in three letters
To be continued.
This video is worth watching not only for the clarity of the argument, but especially for the conclusion it leads to.
From the description:
Collins is not sure if men went to the moon. but he is sure they could not have faked it.
Customer: Hi. How much is your paint?
Clerk: Well, sir, that all depends on quite a lot of things.
Customer: Can you give me a guess? Is there an average price?
Clerk: Our lowest price is $12 a gallon, and we have 60 different
prices up to $200 a gallon.
Customer: What’s the difference in the paint?
Clerk: Oh, there isn’t any difference; it’s all the same paint.
The night of sunday is slowly becoming monday. In a small tasca in Alfama the doors are now closed and the lights turned down. Only a few faithful remain to listen to the fadista sing of love lost, longing and the sweet sadness of goodbyes. No one wants to leave this warm, comforting and familiar heartache.